Much as we try, we can only peer a very short distance into the future, and even then the unfolding of sudden unforeseen events can crack open what we imagined to be immutable. The very ground we stand on, fissured and moving.
Any profound disruption to the status quo, whether crisis or otherwise, will inevitably offer the opportunity to see and act anew. The Covid19 pandemic is shaking the world, but in truth we were already assailed by challenges the like of which humanity has never experienced before.
Now is the time to pause, take breath, and see what was always available but so very rarely appreciated. These deeply troubled times could bring about an entirely new definition and practice of how we live, work, and find meaning in the 21st Century. This talk, invites a radical re-imagining of the story that has brought us thus far. It is a horizon beckoning.
- What are humans if bereft of humanity?
- How might our businesses change if guided by the determination to serve and contribute?
- How might the people within organisations act differently if, beyond doubt, they knew that their work was contributing to the sum of human happiness? What could ensue if, like the lion in The Wizard of Oz, we found our courage?
Other topics include:
- Authentic, Embodied & Conscious Leadership
- Regenerative Business: The day business came of age
- Ancient Wisdom for a Modern World
- Who me? : The invitation that confronts us all